Southern Habitat’s dedicated group of natural area specialists can provide professional advice to successfully progress projects through local, state and federal regulatory frameworks.
With decades of experience in managing threatened species and environmental weeds, we are able to assemble a consulting team to accurately assess a site’s native and weed vegetation, soil type and ecological resilience.
This information, coupled with a thorough working knowledge of government policies and legislation, allows us to formulate practical and cost-effective environmental solutions to satisfy all stakeholder requirements.
Southern Habitat’s Environmental Consulting Services include:
- Management Plans (Vegetation, Rehabilitation, Riparian Restoration)
- Vegetation Surveys and Mapping (including GIS & GPS)
- Ecological Monitoring and Reporting
- Supervision and Monitoring of on-ground works
- Pre-Development Assessment and Advice